Sunday, February 27, 2011

About Me

Hi this is a Brief About me, My name is Bahktier Bin Awal, I have be running Competitive Since 1995-2007 and Stop for a While Due to My Work. As A Youth i always Dream wanted to be like Haile Grebreselassie or Sea Games Great Ramachandran, I was with Swift Athletics since 1995 and Currently still a lifetime Member. My Experience as a Competitive Runner For 10yrs.

My Working Experience, I was with Aetos Security Management As An Auxiliary Police and Left Due to Super Long hour and It time For me to Upgrade Myself, During that time i did Assist them in Physical Training and Running Program. I was 2003/4 Inter Temasek Cross Country Champion. With Aetos i was Awarded with WSQ Related Security Activities and My last Deployment is At Woodlands Checkpoints.

During My School Days, I was studying in Beatty Secondary School in 1994-1997 and My CCA activities is Athletics, I was also the School Top Athlete in Track and Field and Cross Country. I was Also B Division 2time Cross Country and 3000m Champion in 1995-1997. I was Also the National u-17 and 19 3000m and 5000m Champion in 1995-1999. I represented Singapore Schools in Asean Track Meet, which held in Penang, Malaysia in 1997. I also Donned My National Colours in The Asian Cross Country in Japan in 1997. I also Represented Singapore in Asian Junior Track and Field in Thailand and Singapore in 1997-1999 respectively.
My Pet Event is 5000m, 10000m and Marathon.

My Personel best is 15min 40s For 5000m.
10000m Track Best Time 32min40s.
1500m Track best 4min 15secs.
21km Best Time 1hr 14min.







Currently i am studying in PSB Acdemy as A part-time in Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science.I am also a Singapore Athletics Association as A Kids Athletics Instructor. I am also doing coaching in Primary School.
My Certification is NCAP Level 1 and ACCA in Strength and Conditioning Instructor and A First aider. My Coaching Mentorship is with the Overseas Track Club with Renowed Experience in Sprint and Distance Training.

Those interested can email me at precisefitsg@hotmail.com
Hp no. 82051562
My Motto is Enjoyment, Development, Determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment